eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

birdzgarage

cruisin my 80s bmx bikes
The fact you are seriously trying to compare aged paint from 61 to a frame supposedly painted in 80 proves your knowledge of paint is spot on.gimme a friggin break.thats 20 years of time difference dude.you guys can argue among yourselves about crappy old frames that may or may not be repainted.im gonna go compare some 61 chevy paint to a 1980 chevy paint job.lol.im not hating on any of you guys but im totally done with this thread.have fun and glad you found a real white sidewinder

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Admit I am wrong about what?

So far I am the only one of has provided any documented info from Schwinn on the subject….!

And absolutely none of it says there weren't any white Sidewinders made, so WTF good was it other than for you to disbelieve there were White Sidewinders made, and then arguing about it saying for fact that Schwinn never made them. So you were asked politely to leave this conversation, but no, you keep on going with your BS. So maybe it's time for you to STFU.

Quote: Will do sir, while the rest of us try to learn and disprove this bike being white or not. I’m going to ask if you step away from the conversation if you have nothing helpful to add. The listing YOU provided has given us better information on the subject that actually pushes the needle towards the idea that there WERE white sidewinders… from what we’ve seen all answers thus far are speculative with nothing being certain. So until I get a concrete answer with proof, I will continue to share information.

RustyHornet

Wore out three sets of tires already!
The fact you are seriously trying to compare aged paint from 61 to a frame supposedly painted in 80 proves your knowledge of paint is spot on.gimme a friggin break.thats 20 years of time difference dude.you guys can argue among yourselves about crappy old frames that may or may not be repainted.im gonna go compare some 61 chevy paint to a 1980 chevy paint job.lol.im not hating on any of you guys but im totally done with this thread.have fun and glad you found a real white sidewinder
That is exactly why I disclosed what year it was and to take it as you’d like. I also stated that it was 20 years of difference, reading comprehension must be hard for you… I’ve spent my entire life studying paint, preserving original paint, restoring cars back to 1000 point showroom condition. This is my life. Sorry I offended you with the truth. I respected you till this thread. Sorry you feel that way. You and your buddy can go back to stroking each other in private while the rest of us have adult conversations….

birdzgarage

cruisin my 80s bmx bikes
You clearly compared the aging of the two.i didnt missunderstand anything.call names and get butthurt all you want.that was an absolutely stupid comparison.you can call experiance all you want.you just have no clue what your talking about

birdzgarage

cruisin my 80s bmx bikes

kostnerave

Finally riding a big boys bike
I’m not trying to stir up an argument, simply just trying to figure out why this bike is painted white with original decals, leads me to believe it’s original paint and the evidence I’ve found is quite convincing and that is could be factory paint.

View attachment 1482443
This is the most convincing evidence for the bike being white from the factory. Why repaint a bike white and search for the correct date stamped badge, in blue, no less. Congrats on the great find!