When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Sting and Sidewinder!???

-
And there you go again, belittling someone who’s trying to learn… Good job, sir. Make fun one someone before admitting you were wrong. Real grown up thing to do…..

Hey, I am just like everyone else! I want to learn about this rare King Sting now!

How about the white one with the early decals at the end of this thread?

I remember one of these showing up on eBay many years ago that sparked a similar discussion but I don't recall which messageboard it was on. I don't see the thread here on the CABE... It was a west coast bike and had the same early style decals.

View attachment 1486903

View attachment 1486904

View attachment 1486905
Now that is more like it.that one looks legit to me.the first one i still say is a repaint.the one in japan is too hard to tell in the pics.this one is,at least from what i can see a factory built bike.thats a find to fuel your discussion.the paint and the actual presence and nicly matched deteriorating sidewinder decals seem spot on with this one.

And there you go again, belittling someone who’s trying to learn… Good job, sir. Make fun one someone before admitting you were wrong. Real grown up thing to do…..

Admit I am wrong about what?

So far I am the only one of has provided any documented info from Schwinn on the subject….!

Back