When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn krates

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Why does the coal crate have a derailleur that was on a Raleigh?
Thats the way it came from the Schwinn factory lmfao ... You guys are an amazing bunch on nay sayers. I know your mothers never told you, "IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY" > "JUST SAY NOTHING" I myself use to get told that every Sunday ...... just before we went into church!

Last edited:
Don't forget the "Krome Krate" which were produced only as dealer awards and signed by Al Fritz the inventor of the Stingray.;)

achrk.jpg

acrk1.jpg

Uh huh....

Too bad, I was prepared to have a spare frame chromed and add it to my incredibly rare koal, grape, blueberry and grey ghost disc collection.

I am having the proper documentation and provenance for each bike forged as well since this is always lacking in other offerings.
This is almost as much work, and expense, as the bikes themselves.

I had a good forged B/W photo of Fritz himself shaking hands with the dealers of these one-off grails. However, I realized that he was wearing an Apple logo shirt which, of course, would probably raise some eyebrows and call into question the validity of the whole thing.

As soon as I fix that I can gain the bragging rights I so richly desire.

All kidding aside, that is a neat looking chromed krate fake!

Last edited:
Back