When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn late 30’s hanging tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Todd Graham

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello Cabe,
I am looking for a Schwinn late 30’s hanging tank for a 26” boys bike.
Thank you in advance Todd

Without.
This is my first bike to restore. So I will be painting the tank. I would like to be able to power a pancake horn and light at some point. Anything else I should look for. Thank you for the questions Bikemaniac

Late 30's Schwinn do not use pancake horns since they have a horn inside the tank. Of course you can put one on the handlebars if you want. Anyway I have a good EA pancake horn to sell. When you're ready to buy just let me know and we can talk about price. Good luck with your restoration, you might want to post some pictures in the "Project Rides" section.

Ohhh. What period was the pancake horn used? Or was it on certain Schwinn models. My bike I believe is a 1937. I would like to build the bike correctly

Post a pic of the bike and the serial number. Unless most of it's there this is about to get expensive quick. The tank alone will be about twelve bills. V/r Shawn

I've got a "37 only" tank with the D cell tray, but I can't let it go until I find a proper '39 tank (with the setback strap). How patient are you?

I've got a "37 only" tank with the D cell tray, but I can't let it go until I find a proper '39 tank (with the setback strap). How patient are you?
I am patient. Especially as I begin to find out the price on these tanks. It will give me time to rat hole some dollars. How much should I be prepared for?
Thank you in advance Todd

Back