When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn late '40's OG Ballooner Frame/fork set Blue

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello CABE'rs,

I am parting the Blue Schwinn late '40's Ballooner Bike to SELL the Frame & Fork which has Patina'd OG Blue paint ...

This Frame & Fork would go GREAT with the complete GIRLS bike that member @ZE52414 has listed for sale at a great price !

see this ad here >>> https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/nice-og-50s-schwinn-ballooner.166077/#post-1123328

Put this Frame & Fork under that bike and have a Killer Boys OG Blue base model !!

I will get better pictures this weekend ... BUT for now ... its the bike in the MIDDLE on these 3 pictures >>>>

The top tube has considerable paint loss ... never been touched up ... has the Plane/Train/race car head badge

$200.00 shipped is my asking price ... NOTE: this is for the FRAME, FORK and headset only !! CCR Dave

Thank you for that!
You are very welcome! Hopefully somebody will get the "package" and have that killer boys bike that it would make!

If I wasn't so covered up with bikes and totally out of space ... I would be buying yours to complete the transformation ;)

Cheers! CCR Dave

This great, straight frame and fork with nice Patina, that would make a fantastic kit to build out a bike using a Girls "donor" Schwinn Bike ... which there are TWO great Girls bikes listed for sale in the Forums here !!
Go for it! Cheers! CCR Dave

Back