When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Liberty Help with year ID and value, looking to make a fair offer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Drosentreter

I live for the CABE
Here are some pics I snagged. At a local bar and grill, bike has been on display with the mannequin for at least 8 years now, and I’ve finally decided that I need it🤣. Really cool bike with a locking fork. Amazingly enough the key is still in the lock after so long on display in a public setting with lots of sticky hands.(if I get it it will no longer be yard art, and I will most likely get it rideable and maybe back to original paint if possible.) Please help with any ideas on year, and value. Looking to offer a fair price. In other words anyone who can say “if you get it under $… it’s worth it.” Thanks in advance, Dane

259040CD-05C7-4F46-AF63-0D5065EAFDC0.jpeg

E7D005C4-A736-47A4-A982-C8C4131DCD1B.jpeg

12880C64-1313-49CD-B6A4-CB69DB98390E.jpeg

I wouldnt pay more than 140 for it. Has some good parts but if you are going to build it back to rider status....looks like the wheel set is shot. Grips are gone. Can't see seat...things start to add up...Things may be seized like neck and bars.

I wouldnt pay more than 140 for it. Has some good parts but if you are going to build it back to rider status....looks like the wheel set is shot. Grips are gone. Can't see seat...things start to add up...Things may be seized like neck and bars.
Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind.

If your a regular try taking a free 26” newer bike and paint it white and ask them nicely if the will let you swap the mannequin on the new bike mabe you can get it free?

I know atleast it’s ez where I live to get a free newer bike I usually take for the wheel set but usually only use the tires

Back