When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Lightweight Pedal ID chart

-
Besides the Rams Horn, were there any non lightweight Schwinn bikes that used all steel pedals? I have three examples that I cannot place. I'll put some pics up.

There are a bunch of 70's bikes we barely touched on yet. "My KG 71 Suburban 5 has reflector bows"

Thanks on the bow pedals but I really do not want to take pics from the SBF unless they were mine in the first place. Wouldn't want to be accused of stealing stuff.

Last edited:
Waiting on bike model ID on these U41 pedals.
pedals 009.JPG

Paramounts were custom bikes you could order amost anything available on the bike when it was new so they could be. If you contact Richard
Schwinn at Waterford he might be able to research your Paramount and give you its pedigree. There is a charge for doing this and there are some bikes they do not have the records for but they do have most. Roger

Paramounts were custom bikes you could order amost anything available on the bike when it was new so they could be. If you contact Richard
Schwinn at Waterford he might be able to research your Paramount and give you its pedigree. There is a charge for doing this and there are some bikes they do not have the records for but they do have most. Roger
Thanks for the information, Mark

I realize this is an old thread, but I'm old, so... And I'm new to Schwinn Lightweights. Can anyone show me an example of what would be correct pedals for a 1987 Schwinn Circuit? Thanks

I realize this is an old thread, but I'm old, so... And I'm new to Schwinn Lightweights. Can anyone show me an example of what would be correct pedals for a 1987 Schwinn Circuit? Thanks
Ok, a couple months late. The 87 Circuit probably had Shimano 600ex Aero pedals with toeclips.

Back