When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Madison

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thank you for all the information! Much appreciated. The more I learn about this bicycle, the more excited I am to own it. I was able to dig out more photos, pre-paint. Let me know if this helps.

Screenshot_2017-01-25-06-41-58-1.png

Screenshot_2017-01-25-06-42-03-1.png

Screenshot_2017-01-25-06-49-26.png

IMG_7255.jpg

Thank you for all of your help @Velocipedist Co.! I'm hoping it's an 86. As @Schwinn499 says, it's our birth bicycle. Such a cool idea. It's unfortunate that this bicycle was covered in stickers and I wasn't able to save the original paint. Looks bitchin' with the new paint though!

With the increase in speed the chances of getting. Hit will also increase. I say play it safe+ stay on J.C. Higgins

This is black version of your bike des. 700c 120 psi. Alloy headset to save weight. Modolo bars and neck . Brake handles had wires running under hoods. Only thing the increase in drag from hidden cables meant I couldn't stop when I needed to. Pics show scratches where bike was picked up by someone running a stop sign

uploadfromtaptalk1485391612175.jpg

Back