When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn middleweight ID

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Majdotkool

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am planning checking this bike tomorrow. I would like to know any thoughts on it, like what year and model, original parts, missing or replacement parts? Unfortunately this is the only picture available.
I am pretty certain the basket isnā€™t original. šŸ¤£

EF507DC4-B4B1-4419-BEA0-B1C3B8426201.jpeg

I am planning checking this bike tomorrow. I would like to know any thoughts on it, like what year and model, original parts, missing or replacement parts? Unfortunately this is the only picture available.
I am pretty certain the basket isnā€™t original. šŸ¤£

View attachment 1654487
Has a wingtip guard so pre '69, I think I see a fork crown and the one fender looks too clean could be SS making it a corvette which would make sense with the 4 reflector rack I think. It has the nicer stem.Not original seat , wheels look to be S-7 that would be correct.I cant see the rear hub. Hard to tell what is correct or original. It is a middle weight build it as you like.

Back