When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Minni Twinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Worth?

• 3 million

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.6 million

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Ralphy

Look Ma, No Hands!
I bought this from a lady that came into the shop and wanted to sell her and her sisters bike that has been stored since 1969. I witnessed it come from the crate which translates to a very nice/original bike. What's the value of a bike in this condition ? Sell/trade......let's talk.
1480610804814601176342.jpg

I would think an easy 1500. One year only 1968, desirable and hard to get in that condition. Mine which was in good condition but a crappy repainted guard I paid $800and could easily get $1200 now that it has a good guard. as long as it is all original and has not been restored in any way

I agree with the 1500 idea,but only on this coast.and if all it's hanging on is bungee cords,the price will drop like the bike will.

Thanks guys. it's only been riding once since 1969 and that was at my daughters wedding . ..big exit. This bike has a few small nicks here and there with very slight wear on the grips and pedels.
Nothing to restore here and that's what sounds like fun.
Trades?
One more thing, I'm new to the CABELL and would like to know if there is a section for Veloart, bicycle themed art?

Back