When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn motorbike 1 owner on ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I noticed someone created a new account late this afternoon and bid it up just a notch to the winner's max bid but no more. That seems shady to me, possible shill bid fishing.

This bike will clean up better than many think. A proper cleaning, a few parts to replace/upgrade, and maybe a bit of love on the pins from Tom and this bike could be pretty amazing.

The new bidder has been around for at least 6 days and during that time bid on other sellers items. Maybe he provides a shill bidding service to sellers for a small percentage?

In case a lucky caber got this bike and decided to blow it apart...I would offer 250.00 for the brake set up
and maybe even double that amount for the tank. the tanks really just get in the way when you're pedaling anyway.

$$ waiting!

Man, those bidders sure knew how to work an eBay auction getting the best bang for their buck.

Congrats to the seller!
1587284653740.png

Back