When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Motorbike Muscatine, Iowa estate sale

-
$3,500-$5,500 ALL day long for a NICE complete example color/year as long as there is no funny business old fauxing etc. IF you want something nice your gonna have to pay I don't care what make/model - my .02 cents

here is a guy who is on the clue bus! accurate assessment of bike's value-what you can expect to pay for a very nice 'un-molested' bike!
btw-with todays inflation the .02 cent opinion is up to about $5.37......but .02 cents sounds better!
imagesE2T1A0UD.jpg

Starting bid is 4k.....what if no one bids at that. I'd want to go to an auction thinking of getting a deal and not having to start bidding at high end.

I get it. My thought is anytime you open up and auction to the world on a great item, in this case Motorbike, there probably won't be a real deal money wise but a great uncirculated bike. Again, my thoughts.

I think it will all depend on how big of a hole they drilled in the tank to accommodate the modern light switch.

I think the downfall on this entire situation is that it went from a tag sale to a auction, but since they aren’t auctioneers its going to a silent bid/sealed bid. So basically the guy who comes in first might end up paying twice as much than the guy in second. To me that’s not entirely fair but it is what it is.

I'm sure everyone on here who inquired got the 'Letter' about the bike....

Our apologies for the continued changes to our plan for the sale of Schwinn Motorbike. We are doing our best to make everyone feel that this sale has been conducted fairly to all parties. Our intentions are to be nothing but honest and transparent in running this sale. With that said, I am sending this same e-mail to everyone who has contacted me about the bike. We will sell the bike following a "silent auction" format. For those attending the sale on the 13th, there will be a sheet of paper for all to see for bids to be written on. Bidding starts at $4,000.00 and will continue until 7:00pm CST. Bidders present at sale will all have access to the bidding sheet. Those unable to attend can bid by contacting me, Jennifer, day of sale by calling or texting my cell. Bidders not present may continue contact throughout the sale until their bid is satisfied and those bids will be added to the bid sheet for transparency. Bidding will close at 7:00pm CST on Saturday, April 13. There are 2 ways available to pay for the bike. Cash (preferred) or credit card/debit card. If paying by credit card there is a 3% fee, no fee for a debit card. We will have to go to another location in Muscatine to run the credit card. It is preferred that the bike be removed from the sale after close of purchase on Saturday April 13. If this is not possible, it becomes the property of the buyer after the sale. Any shipping charges and arrangements are the responsibility of the buyer. It must be removed or arrangements made to remove from the sale venue by Monday, April 15 at 5:00pm CST.

Thank you for your understanding!
Jennifer

Is it possible to share your cell number for those of us here on The CABE
images.jpg

wishing to throw our hat in the ring? Thank you!

Back