When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn motorbike value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Arfsaidthebee

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hello CABERs,
I have a chance to buy this motorbike from a fellow collector...What do you think is a fair price to pay for this bike??

motorbike.jpg

motorbike tank.jpg

Thanks for your comments...

Since no one else want s to bite I'll take a stab at it. Looks fairly complete but in need of restoration. If the tank is solid I'd go somewhere between $1500-1800 knowing its gonna take $2k + to get it right. V/r Shawn

What did you decide?

Did you end up buying the bike? If so you will have to post something in the project section of the bike's restoration. Sweet find

Is this for sale?

were you asking for price because you were going to buy it or because you want to sell it? Just curious... nice bike!

The seller had committed to a deal and then apparently his boss sold it without his knowledge.... IE someone offered more money after the fact... hope there is a hornet's nest in the tank... [emoji35]

Back