When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn New World on 27" wheels :)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

johnnybentwrench

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi Everyone, I was looking for a 20's motorbike and wound up building this instead. I am still putting it together, but almost finished.
I am going to run the cables through the bars. One front brake and a bar end shifter. The red bicycle donated many parts

Attachments

• IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1267.jpg
    IMG_1267.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 110
Wow, that is looking really killer! Nice and clean look. What kind of wheels are those?

A set of Araya 27" wheels with stainless spokes. I used the hubs from the house painted bike. I am going to run the cables throught he bars to keep the clean lines of the bike. I need to buy a campy short brake caliper to accomodate the larger wheel. I put a milremo stem and a nice set of bars. I need to order a brooks saddle for it and put the derailer back on then go ride it.

Is the shifter and derailer from the house paint bike for sale? Would like it for my project ride. thanks!

I decided the new bars and stem did not go with my bike, so I put the torrington bars back. I have a brooks saddle on it now. I have put about thrity miles on it and love it. i am trying to work out a deal for two more high flange hubs. I do not like the way the shifter breaks the lines of the bicycle, but I see why the previous person wanted gears he lived on top of a hill!

I still need to tape the bars and I am waiting on a set of short reach brake calipers, needed for the 27" wheels.

I am officially selling two front fenders, mens rear fender, womens rear fender, stem, bars(not the drop bars) standard cruiser style, frame and fork the frame is the threaded type, seat post, one piece crank all schwinn new world parts I am not using.

Attachments

• IMG_1589.jpg
    IMG_1589.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1587.jpg
    IMG_1587.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1588.jpg
    IMG_1588.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Back