When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn on EBay -- Is this a good buy?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This one has a good ending.

With the seller's help, bikeflights.com paid for the damaged rack.

We were able to show that this bike was well packed by the seller.

I can't say enough good things about bikeflights.com. If you have to ship a bike, they are definitely a good choice. They have outstanding customer service. They are, in my opinion, infinitely better than dealing directly with FEDEX on a claim.

even without the rack at all the bike is worth what you paid for it. you need to take things like this to a hobby painter, an actual body shop has to make a bunch of money to keep the doors open, us hobby guys put whatever you give us right in our pockets.

even without the rack at all the bike is worth what you paid for it. you need to take things like this to a hobby painter, an actual body shop has to make a bunch of money to keep the doors open, us hobby guys put whatever you give us right in our pockets.

So far, I have had no luck finding a hobbyist or bicycle shop in Houston that does bicycle painting.

However, a fellow Caber in California has offered to straighten out my rack and Bob U has offered to paint it for me for just the cost of the paint, so I may have to mail the rack around a few places to get it fixed reasonably.

Back