When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn & Other Brand Studded / Knobby Balloon Spitfire Klunker MTB Cruiser 26 x 2.125 Tires

-
I see that there's a few brands making the 26 x 2.125 W/W Studded / Knobby Tread pattern with the 40 - 65 PSI ...
Mohegia, Deli, Ultra Cycle any others?

Reactions: mrg
I see that there's a few brands making the 26 x 2.125 W/W Studded / Knobby Tread pattern with the 40 - 65 PSI ...
Mohegia, Deli, Ultra Cycle any others?
I’m looking for some Blackwalls as well. I’ve seen these Mohegia tires but they look small on the rim at 50 psi. Love that classis Carlisle look but need 40-65 psi casings.

I’m looking for some Blackwalls as well. I’ve seen these Mohegia tires but they look small on the rim at 50 psi. Love that classis Carlisle look but need 40-65 psi casings.
I have 1 schwinn studded balloon blackwall tire.

I can verify the Mohegia smaller size. I put them on my Schwinn Cruiser and noticed it immediately. Below is the measurement. Well under the 2.125 width. Irritating.

tempImageWs9xZU.jpg

Back