When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Panther Ringgold, GA

-
And he's even willing to go lower...wow. A bit different than the Goodrich bike... :rolleyes:
I know right! I know it's not the $6k priced bike but I am trying to look out for the Schwinn guys. There's so damn many of them on FB market. I don't like'em enough to know what's what & legit other wise I would risk parting them. I am on the hunt for a CWC & or 1st a Monark. I find them; can't afford'em or they're not willing to ship

Boy that Panther is a beautiful original paint chassis, but for 750 I could find a much more original and complete bike. Looks like, fenders, wheels, drivetrain and seat are all very wrong just at first glance. I think for this one 4-450 considering it has a tank.....but then again Im an originality nerd.

Still a killer find @Superman1984

Boy that Panther is a beautiful original paint chassis, but for 750 I could find a much more original and complete bike. Looks like, fenders, wheels, drivetrain and seat are all very wrong just at first glance. I think for this one 4-450 considering it has a tank.....but then again Im an originality nerd.

Still a killer find @Superman1984
Yeah I seen the questionable stuff but I figured maybe somebody may have those diamond eyes for it. Heck who knows maybe $350 would buy it & get somebody newer excited to build it back to ALL it's glory. I like the green Schwinns the most but I haven't pulled the trigger to convert yet. It's tough 'cause some tempt me pretty hard. Maybe if it was closer & just too good to pass up....

Yeah I seen the questionable stuff but I figured maybe somebody may have those diamond eyes for it. Heck who knows maybe $350 would buy it & get somebody newer excited to build it back to ALL it's glory. I like the green Schwinns the most but I haven't pulled the trigger to convert yet. It's tough 'cause some tempt me pretty hard. Maybe if it was closer & just too good to pass up....
That tank would sell slightly south of that so at $350 I would be sold honestly.....but at 750 asking price, I would have to feel the dude out and see how irritable he is before I dropped that bombshell. haha

Back