When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Panther - Support your small business -

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mrcardoc

Look Ma, No Hands!
As everyone can see businesses are folding at an alarming rate due to this political nightmare. I was driving around a few weeks back looking at some commercial property that could potentially come up for sale When I noticed a Schwinn tandem along side of a rack of vintage gold.
I got a chance to talk to the owner and he showed me some of his prized bikes this panther being one of them. I almost pulled the trigger immediately, but then stopped myself to make it some what rational. I slept on it for a week and still was thinking about it. Knowing these small businesses are taking a hit right now and I’m doin well ,also made me feel good about the purchase no matter what the price.
Plus it looks good next to my firestone super cruiser;) and 49 merc

df68bf179aaf336714cae5c722446df7.jpg

c1fd81dc8c9e25d4c2562c89a17472c6.jpg

As everyone can see businesses are folding at an alarming rate due to this political nightmare. I was driving around a few weeks back looking at some commercial property that could potentially come up for sale When I noticed a Schwinn tandem along side of a rack of vintage gold.
I got a chance to talk to the owner and he showed me some of his prized bikes this panther being one of them. I almost pulled the trigger immediately, but then stopped myself to make it some what rational. I slept on it for a week and still was thinking about it. Knowing these small businesses are taking a hit right now and I’m doin well ,also made me feel good about the purchase no matter what the price.
Plus it looks good next to my firestone super cruiser;) and 49 Mercury

View attachment 1238826

View attachment 1238827

Nice bikes specially your Firestone ! Yes I understand your point I'm so blessed to still be in business it is nice to help a fellow when they sadly have to sale cheap do the financial crisis we are facing but when the a good deal is there you just gotta take it

Back