When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Parts Custom Build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Sooo I picked up another Walmart store bike but I have kinda wanted 1 for a while.

Now is where I will need you guy's Schwinn Expertise❗

I am thinking about adding a repop phantom tank & maybe stenciling the paint scheme; does it even remotely look like it'd fit / line up decently???

Buying a Schwinn Phantom style chain guard; was the wing part at the front usually body color with the white being the 1st color???

I'm planning to buy some repop B6 Autocycle style 3 3/4" fenders & possibly a 26" bent springer; can I use that setup together or are the dimples in the fender for just the traditional straight Schwinn springer???

Sooo I basically want a Schwinn Cantilever clone that I can piece together & customize ....

Sooo I picked up another Walmart store bike but I have kinda wanted 1 for a while.View attachment 1496120
Now is where I will need you guy's Schwinn Expertise❗

I am thinking about adding a repop phantom tank & maybe stenciling the paint scheme; does it even remotely look like it'd fit / line up decently???

Buying a Schwinn Phantom style chain guard; was the wing part at the front usually body color with the white being the 1st color???

I'm planning to buy some repop B6 Autocycle style 3 3/4" fenders & possibly a 26" bent springer; can I use that setup together or are the dimples in the fender for just the traditional straight Schwinn springer???

Sooo I basically want a Schwinn Cantilever clone that I can piece together & customize ....
You have stated your dislike for Schwinn cantilevers especially red. I therefor refuse to give you any advice on this build. Hahahaha

Cantilever frames are cheap. Why not just get a real Schwinn frame that everything will fit and build a custom? V/r Shawn

View attachment 1496202

View attachment 1496203
I don't want to pay for the name (even a Chinese Scwhinn) I found a nice Cruiser Schwinn for like $125 that Originally I was interested in but I don't need anything but a clean frame vs the derailleur junk etc. This jus' fell into my lap practically brand new for $50.

I recommend waiting for a cheap schwinn cantilever and if you end up with just the frame swap your parts from the Walmart bike to the frame

but I personally would just sell the Walmart bike put that money towards a real old-school bike

I recommend waiting for a cheap schwinn cantilever and if you end up with just the frame swap your parts from the Walmart bike to the frame

but I personally would just sell the Walmart bike put that money towards a real old-school bike
That's jus' the thing I'm not wanting an old school bike. Jus' a cheaper repop bike basically that is a clean rider; No History & I can use it as a Test Mule. So there's No Mistakes I would pay for an OG Schwinn frame but Not spending a bunch on the Taiwan frames or stuff I know I can't really sell or use. 1496308
I want to mimic that only in looks but not 💯% jus' subtle differences as mentioned above

You want a cheap repo bike but adding the tanks repo b6 fenders and springer I think you would b better/cheaper waiting to find what you want but that’s just my opinion goodluck on flour project
It's partly the $ all at once for what a Legit repop bike or an OG complete would cost. At least with a semi clone bike or even a repop I won't feel too bad about what I'm doing to it & with it🤔

Back