When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Parts Custom Build

-
I don't want to pay for the name (even a Chinese Scwhinn) I found a nice Cruiser Schwinn for like $125 that Originally I was interested in but I don't need anything but a clean frame vs the derailleur junk etc. This jus' fell into my lap practically brand new for $50.
Walmart clearance i suspect? Iv'e bought several bikes on clearance for 1/2 price.. Can't beat them deals.. Good luck with your build... RideOn... Razin..

Walmart clearance i suspect? Iv'e bought several bikes on clearance for 1/2 price.. Can't beat them deals.. Good luck with your build... RideOn... Razin..
Just a clean $50 walmart bike somebody bought & ended up not using as much as they thought. I like it because it has subtle differences vs the Schwinns they carry like the bent back seat post & the short chopped off rear stays + all blacked out (makes perfect to accent it or add chrome/polished Aluminum as 1 sees fit). Thanks for the interest & not just telling me go buy a repop or vintage 👍🏻

Just a clean $50 walmart bike somebody bought & ended up not using as much as they thought. I like it because it has subtle differences vs the Schwinns they carry like the bent back seat post & the short chopped off rear stays + all blacked out (makes perfect to accent it or add chrome/polished Aluminum as 1 sees fit). Thanks for the interest & not just telling me go buy a repop or vintage 👍🏻
GOOD SHOW OLD Sport... I have been looking for one of these Hyper bikes myself as a daily rider... Good SCORE....Razin...

GOOD SHOW OLD Sport... I have been looking for one of these Hyper bikes myself as a daily rider... Good SCORE....Razin...
Other than the rear coaster not feeling very grippy when trying to lock it down; the ride is Nice for a generic box store bike. 3 piece crank, aluminum frame, and comfortable adjustability. Not like trying to piggy back or propel a tank with a single speed .... I imagine even a vintage 2 or 3 speed would improve that feeling & a cheap simple rim brake could compensate for the coaster. Valuable Nahhh but a daily rider as is Maybe with a clean & regrease of the hub Yes👍🏻

Back