When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Parts - Panther Pedals, rear Jaguar 4 reflector rack / carrier, & 9 hole panther hornet rack /carrier

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

atencioee

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm looking for the following parts...

Early 50s Schwinn Panther / Hornet Pedals

1959-1964 Jaguar Corvette 4 reflector rear rack

Early 50s Schwinn Panther / Hornet 9 hole rear rack

It may or may not make a difference, but there were two styles of the 4 reflector wire carrier. The 59 thru 61 had the rounded bends on the rear of the support rods and the 62 and up had the square. A few of the 62 bike images in the catalog were rolled over 61 images.

It may or may not make a difference, but there were two styles of the 4 reflector wire carrier. The 59 thru 61 had the rounded bends on the rear of the support rods and the 62 and up had the square. A few of the 62 bike images in the catalog were rolled over 61 images.

It doesn't matter...As long as it has the 4 reflectors

Check bicyclebones on eBay to see if he has any more repro racks for Panther and Hornet. May not be in your color but I have one on Darla (my Hornet).

Did you need green?

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=312365108593

s-l500.jpg

PS Ask if he has a reflector for it as well, if you need it.

Last edited:
Check bicyclebones on eBay to see if he has any more repro racks for Panther and Hornet. May not be in your color but I have one on Darla (my Hornet).

Did you need green?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Schwinn-26...asp-Hollywood-Racer-Starlet-Rack/312365108593

View attachment 918749

PS Ask if he has a reflector for it as well, if you need it.

I pm'd you. I like this alot. The only concern I have is that the description says there is a factory flaw with a slight curve

Back