When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Pee Picker on FB

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Repop stingray.
Listed as a "1901 Schwinn pee picker"
I haven't seen a pee picker before, must be rare I guess. Should've been painted yellow though.

It’s got an automatic transmission too! Sweet vehicle. With all those typos I wonder if it’s another scam?

Mine came from Wal Mart on Black Friday in 07 or 08 ish. I know it was on sale for the popular $88.88

Those were the worst looking imitations too. Frame geometry or something is way off! Maybe the spring fork is shorter?

Those were the worst looking imitations too. Frame geometry or something is way off! Maybe the spring fork is shorter?
Yes, look at the fork difference between the two. The one I used is a 24" fork and the yoke and spring is almost straight. I was going to re drill the legs by about 1/2 inch and it would have been perfect. The original fork was way short of looking right.

Back