When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Phantom Rear Rack Tail light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

atencioee

Finally riding a big boys bike
Is this a repo or an original Phantom rear rack tail light?

20190223_011939.jpg

20190223_012013.jpg

20190223_012049.jpg

20190223_012103.jpg

20190223_012117.jpg

looks like a repaint,i think the rivits were put in after paint,2 if the rivits look like replacements

if the center reflector is glass it would be an og lens,i believe the remade ones are all plastic,is the 2nd issue with the black plastic switch,first run had the metal lever to turn om the light,there where plain light ones and 2 different ones with brake lights,one had a wire that ran down to the rear hub with a u shaped piece that went on the hub,dont know if the hub piece fits all the hubs,the other brake lite version had a ball bearing inside the lite housing and slide forward to make the brake lite go on when you braked,i think there is[was] an nos wire type on here for sale,if it show the inside you can see the rivits which are different than your rivits,but the otom rivits on yours are painted,are not on og painted ones

I could be wrong but I believe the originals used a switch more like the switches used on Delta Rocket Rays.
But then I am getting old and I used to smoke the electric lettuce from time to time...

Back