eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$500
Zipcode

Xlobsterman

I live for the CABE
Up for sale is a Schwinn Phantom Spring Fork with head set, and fender mounting bracket as used on the 1995 Phantoms, and a few of the other Cruiser bikes from that era. This one was removed from a bike, and is in excellent condition. It comes as pictured below.

$500 OBO

Xlobsterman

I live for the CABE
Seems these pop up all the time but always with the lock set up missing 🤷‍♂️

It is not missing, because it never came with it. I believe this was one of the accessory forks sold separately? The locking mechanism is available on Ebay from time to time, and there is one available now!

Hoagie57

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Okay $500 for the fork another $75 for the lock set up, another $40 for the correct bottom locking bearing cup. By the time you get all the parts its a $650.00 dollars & Its a 1995 reissue. I'd be more then happy to buy/sell you a really nice real early 50's vintage one cheaper with all the parts installed
Ever install one of those fork locks from scratch. Better get a 12 pack to help you along because its a pain in the a$$.
I understand they never had the lock installed but WHY? Cruiser fork leftover maybe 🤷‍♂️

Xlobsterman

I live for the CABE
Okay $500 for the fork another $75 for the lock set up, another $40 for the correct bottom locking bearing cup. By the time you get all the parts its a $650.00 dollars & Its a 1995 reissue. I'd be more then happy to buy/sell you a really nice real early 50's vintage one cheaper with all the parts installed
Ever install one of those fork locks from scratch. Better get a 12 pack to help you along because its a pain in the a$$.
I understand they never had the lock installed but WHY? Cruiser fork leftover maybe 🤷‍♂️

OR...........just install it without the lock, and YOUR perceived problem/issue is solved!

If you are interested in the fork, send me an offer via PM!

Xlobsterman

I live for the CABE
THANKS BUT DON'T WANT TO INSULT YOU WITH A WHAT I THINK ITS WORTH OFFER 🤫

I am not sure why you are yelling at me? But what you think it is worth is totally irrelevant unless you are really an interested buyer! And in reality, it is worth what anyone is willing to pay for it................LOL

Last edited:

Hoagie57

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I am not sure why you are yelling at me? But what you think it is worth is totally irrelevant unless you are really an interested buyer! And in reality, it is worth what anyone is willing to pay for it................LOL
NOT yelling just, I leave the caps button on sometimes. If I wanted to yell, I'd ask for your # so I could call you, now that would be REALITY😝 Kinda like why use lol in caps when you can use an emoji?