When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sevenhills1952

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm sure we all have amazing bike stories.
About 20 years ago a good friend who had a business near mine I used to stop by/visit 2-3x weeks. One day he shows me in a closet his "Christmas present his parents gave him in 1949", a black Schwinn Phantom. In great condition. I offered to buy it, but he said he promised it to his son.
Long story short the friend soon fell ill and passed away, the building was acquired by the city (he didn't pay property taxes on it), subsequently demolished, son passed away.
I'll always wonder what became of that bike.
Another friend ran a small bike shop and he had a really unusual OLD one found in a warehouse (built early 1800s). It was mostly wood. He sent lots of pictures to the Smithsonian and they had no record of anything like it. Of course it could have been one of a kind, although very well made.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Are you looking for a Black Phantom? I saw this in the wanted section. I have a Black Repro with original box and paperwork if you are interested. PM me.

Back