When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think people would want the more deluxe options. To me 1200 isn’t a bad price. The wheels look really nice on this bike. Wheelset alone would fetch 500$. You could trade the seat for a phantom seat if you wanted it back the way it came. Sorry razin but I think you might be out numbered here. Guessing you don’t have very many “nice” bikes if you would only pay 2-300 for this one. If it weren’t for the cali guys this hobby would seasonal. I find that people around my area don’t sell anything until the weather gets here warm. Guessing you were having a bad night so you were taking it out on fellow cabers. Hopefully you will wake up on the right side of the bed :).

Everyone remember that great feature. The “IGNORE” button! I’m in Cali. I’m not a crackhead, but do enjoy the woman part he called us peeps with front brakes. Try mountain biking without a front brake, or riding on city streets without extra braking power because of a car that pulls out in front of you. Clearly the holes in your cheese head is where you intelligence, common sense, ability to type, and compassion were located. Good luck in your next tornado.

Everyone remember that great feature. The “IGNORE” button! I’m in Cali. I’m not a crackhead, but do enjoy the woman part he called us peeps with front brakes. Try mountain biking without a front brake, or riding on city streets without extra braking power because of a car that pulls out in front of you. Clearly the holes in your cheese head is where you intelligence, common sense, ability to type, and compassion were located. Good luck in your next tornado.
I think he was referring to the 4 legged animal!

Straight up rude fella! Don't think any Cali bikes will be going his way anytime soon! I would part and destroy first!!!

Straight up rude fella! Don't think any Cali bikes will be going his way anytime soon! I would part and destroy first!!!

I've seen this type of thing happen many times. PUI can have negative results, kinda like an earthquake. lol

This is a prime example of why it pays to stay glued to the CABE. Last night I didn't, and all the good stuff got deleted before I got a chance to read it.:cry:
Yup, you missed out on the fun stuff! His anger was great!

Bike collecting is good because anybody can do it.A person could stay on the low end of collecting and hopee to find a big score and then there is the middle ground collector then the big guns who can afford the top end stuff.Everybody can find a place.I dont like when somebody bashes others because they have the funds to purchase the top stuff. If people capable of buying what they want bothers ya you are in the wrong hobby.

Only way I got good stuff is saving for months and selling and trading! Great hobby!! Love it! Haters can hate...

Back