When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn pin striping

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
HOLA TO THE CABERS!!! here's a short video of the Schwinn paint pinstripes!!! using the old fashion way, by hand!!! as you can see in the video, he said, thatuse blue painter tape, sometimes, but he preferred to doing like the factory did it, in those glorious days! enjoy it!!!

Your '62 Typhoon would have painted fenders I think the pinstripe that was done with a fixed pin stripe machine that each fender was fed through I could be wrong. The only way to duplicate that would be hand painted unless one had a striping machine. The Chain guard would have been screen painted, all other decals would have been water slides. I believe all of what you need is reproduced check bicycle bones on the ebay. They make a water slide for the chain guard so you do not have to screen it. Good luck
Thank you greatly for the information.
Have a great day

Back