When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Pixie pickle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SchwinnFan

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Can someone help me identify year of Schwinn Pixie I own? Serial # 49540 with no letters. Can’t find in serial # Searches. Based on catalog research looks like 1960-72.

I do not think Pixies were date coded. Seems like that was discussed before. Do you have a picture? Roger

Here is full bike, and serial # on the seat tube. This color looks like 1970-1972.

I do not think Pixies were date coded. Seems like that was discussed before. Do you have a picture? Roger
Can someone help me identify year of Schwinn Pixie I own? Serial # 49540 with no letters. Can’t find in serial # Searches. Based on catalog research looks like 1960-72.
1558D771-D951-4941-AD02-F85316E97B3B.jpeg

027FE48D-55DC-41B0-A4FB-7EE3800D2FFA.jpeg

1967 was the first year for the color Campus Green. These small juvenile bikes didn't have serial numbers that could be dated. Only way is to pull the crank to get a close idea of year from the crank casting date along with comparing certain features and color of the bike to the catalog images.

1968 Casting. Campus Green was not offered on the Pixie in 1968 so yours is most likely a 1969 model. There may also be a date on the fork's left leg, inside just above the axle slot. Month and year. ( 2-9 )

1552850412100.png

Back