When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Poster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim s

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hey Everybody, I am hoping someone here can lead me to the person selling these posters in a large size. We were at a friends house looking at his bicycle collection and hanging on the wall was this beautiful Schwinn poster. My guess is the dimensions of the poster was 5’ by 3’. Any help would be great, our friend could not find the guys number. Tim

97D0E894-F9D0-43C4-9621-C3B445C30DB0.jpeg

No wonder I couldn't find it...another SCHWANN sighting... Luckily the poster doesn't read as the title does. Pricey...
I looked everywhere else and couldn't find anyone selling this specific poster.

Edit - looks like same seller on ebay - http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=153447924030

Also - https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/sundays-show-and-tell-10-21-18.141307/#post-942902

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 10.52.43 AM.png

Last edited:
Interesting that you can get $125.00 off the price if you apply for an Amazon Business Prime Card. EBay doesn't seem to be offering any discounts.

A friend of mine brought over an ORIGINAL one a couple of years back...we carefully unrolled it,
super delicate and quite large almost movie poster size. Nerve wracking endeavor unrolling
it to view, no mishaps and a big "Whew".
He paid a pretty penny for it a long long time ago.

Good find, Rennfaron. Looks like the 18 x 24 inch size is the best value. Beautiful poster!

Back