When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn prewar paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
While Geosbike appears to be the proper graphic , So far I'm only able to find it in a peel & stick , those are difficult to position, are usually too thick and the glue can release when trying to clear over, far from ideal. to me stickers bring back memories of cheap sticker headbadges and BMA stickers of the seventies and beyond, I may however have to buy some just to get the scan to be able to have a waterslide printed.

You may want to contact the supplier for application instructions on the decals.. I had to put removable decals on to paint the graphics on my bike and like the water slides I had to spray a little water on so I was able to position them.. The DX stencils were a lot more complex than the Geosbike decal above..

You may want to contact the supplier for application instructions on the decals.. I had to put removable decals on to paint the graphics on my bike and like the water slides I had to spray a little water on so I was able to position them.. The DX stencils were a lot more complex than the Geosbike decal above..
stickers are for people who like stickers, I have my doubts as to Schwinn or anyone else using vinyl stickers in 1938, I have a Western flyer from the 90s the two things I don't like about it are the chainring being from a three piece Columbia ten speed part ( notice the screw holes), the other is the cheap, Tacky looking thick vinyl STICKER graphics, a first year Prewar Schwinn Hollywood deserves better , even if it is a step through frame, I would rather just put tires on it and ride it like it is than put stickers on it, but iI did order a sticker for my 73 camelback, with the only genuine diamond weave ,Gorilla tape upholstered banana seat, to come off a 38 Hollywood :)

western flyer2.JPG

western flyer1.JPG

schwinn camelback new tires.JPG

no fat chicks helmet sticker.JPG

Last edited:
Back