When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Pullman Motorbike pulled off the farm

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wards Guy..

I live for the CABE
I don’t have all the details but my brother just grabbed this bike for me on an old farm in Nebraska. 1930s? It’s been on its side for about 50 years. Tank still in tact. Any thoughts for display or rider?

First off...congrats to your brother Ward's guy for finding such a neat piece of Schwinn bicycle history. He had a good eye! I concur its a 1936..frame/narrow fenders seem to indicate this. With like condition parts to make complete-this would make a great.....'relic rat rod' rider. Sure its a bit rough and probably beyond what 99% of us would consider salvageable but certainly not a garden sculpture-wall hanger(art piece!)-maybe. If only it could tell us about the years of neglect back to its days of glory when it left the showroom! Great find-any as found pictures-a story of its past?

Back