When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Ranger Im not good at math but this seems like a good deal.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
about a year ago I was at work and called a guy about a B-6 for 2 bills again with a springer and brake. told him I'd come by at 4:30. he called later and said his brother did not want to sell it. that could have been true or not, I don't know but I'd say 99% of the good bikes that disappear fast are bought by people who are on it like flies on poop. first one with cash wins. if I don't get a bike or something I am looking at I don't worry much about why, I move on to the next one.

my company has blocked Craigslist just this last week, which will have a devastating effect on my daily bargain hunting.

Lasted a lot longer than it would have around here (Detroit area).

If anything pops up here on fb it lasts about 2 hours... At best.

Most of the time it gets taken down before it sells due to someone alerting the seller that it's worth way more than asking.

That's the hobby now. Nobody gets a score...

Funny you mentioned that, one of my bikes I have listed on Detroit CL and marketplace, I had a guy message me last night about it. I'm asking $550 and he says it's worth over $1200. That's it. Not wanting to buy it, just telling me what he thinks it's worth. I've sold a lot of bikes, and I think this was the first time anyone ever suggested that I raise the price.

I replied that I got it as a partial trade, and would just like it out of my garage, but I'd gladly accept $1200 if he was offering. No response lol.
It remains listed at $550.

Was a 1938 straight bar deluxe schwinn complete except for tank listed in port huron. I responded within 10 minutes of listing. Had a deal for asking price. Lady marked it pending. 2 hours later was told .... Selling for a friend.... They don't want to sell anymore. Want to keep it in the family....

Was $250 with $1500 to 2k in parts on it.

Happens all the time on fb and cl.

my brother only sells at antique fairs and flea markets. I wish people would tell him what his stuff is worth. he has no internet. he has a laptop but no brain to use it, he can use his neighbors wifi. few years back he showed me a Shell oil sign, and 2 vintage California license plates he had to sell for 25 for the sign and 50 for the plates. I took them home and sold them on ebay and got $500.00 for both. then I called him and told him. I also told him I spent his money on a 59 El Camino and he has to wait for me to sell some parts from it first before he gets his money. a person could make a good living just buying my brothers items and re selling.

my brother only sells at antique fairs and flea markets. I wish people would tell him what his stuff is worth. he has no internet. he has a laptop but no brain to use it, he can use his neighbors wifi. few years back he showed me a Shell oil sign, and 2 vintage California license plates he had to sell for 25 for the sign and 50 for the plates. I took them home and sold them on ebay and got $500.00 for both. then I called him and told him. I also told him I spent his money on a 59 El Camino and he has to wait for me to sell some parts from it first before he gets his money. a person could make a good living just buying my brothers items and re selling.
who in the world is He buying from

who in the world is He buying from
my brother lives in Calaveras County Ca. "Gold Country". he goes to these sales where people have some barn full of 75 years of old junk. he had a girlfriend who showed him all the girlie things like plates and stuff. funny, he looks like he just cut down a tree and he is looking at some dainty little plate at a sale. he bought a building that was a bar and there were receipts on the floor from 1910 +- and pottery type beer bottles. all the brewery stuff was still downstairs. 100 year old stuff is just lying around up there.

he tells me he never sees old bikes. there was nowhere really safe to ride bikes in that area back in the day. today we have Medivac helicopters so people don't worry as much.

Back