When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Ranger Im not good at math but this seems like a good deal.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Im willing to bet that whoever is getting it just gonna flip it or part it out because that's all Houston is anymore is vultures. I would have kept that bike original and probably for the rest of my life.
I would have flipped it but sometimes my heart just isn't into flipping so I passed. I am sorry if this post made any missed local opportunities!

I would have flipped it but sometimes my heart just isn't into flipping so I passed. I am sorry if this post made any missed local opportunities!

Meh....that ad was a time bomb and I am just blessed the seller even responded to me. I was probably fishing in a pond I didn't belong in being a normal blue-collar guy, but I gave it my all just in case. Was about to be the most I have ever spent on a bike but I was gonna pull it together for a once-in-a-lifetime score for me.

Lasted a lot longer than it would have around here (Detroit area).

If anything pops up here on fb it lasts about 2 hours... At best.

Most of the time it gets taken down before it sells due to someone alerting the seller that it's worth way more than asking.

That's the hobby now. Nobody gets a score...

Lasted a lot longer than it would have around here (Detroit area).

If anything pops up here on fb it lasts about 2 hours... At best.

Most of the time it gets taken down before it sells due to someone alerting the seller that it's worth way more than asking.

That's the hobby now. Nobody gets a score...

please list your examples of all the Detroit bikes pulled from a listing when someone tells the seller it is more valuable.

I was on 2 bikes within 2 hours of being listed. $200.00 panther with a forebrake and springer. Panther was sold already when I called and I got a B6 with a locking springer and forebrake for $300.00 a week later because I was on craigslist 5 times a day after missing the Panther. I was also second in line for a kind of dumb bike with an $800.00 Tomahawk stem on it that sold for $180.00 on the first day.

you either have to be really lucky or really dedicated to get these bargain bikes when they are listed.

please list your examples of all the Detroit bikes pulled from a listing when someone tells the seller it is more valuable.

I was on 2 bikes within 2 hours of being listed. $200.00 panther with a forebrake and springer. Panther was sold already when I called and I got a B6 with a locking springer and forebrake for $300.00 a week later because I was on craigslist 5 times a day after missing the Panther. I was also second in line for a kind of dumb bike with an $800.00 Tomahawk stem on it that sold for $180.00 on the first day.

you either have to be really lucky or really dedicated to get these bargain bikes when they are listed.
This isnt a made up thing and its actually a regular occurrence in the bike and automotive world. People, if they dont have the money or arent close enough, will call the seller and "inform them" of the true value of the bike/car etc and then all of the sudden the seller ghosts everyone else and pops back up later with a high price. I have been driving to a car or bike before and when I get there have the guy say "I had 10-15 people call me and tell me I was selling it too cheap". Some sellers have integrity and some dont....The Cycle Truck that was stolen from me was one such case where the seller lied to me and bailed on me in favor of more money after it was already "sold" to me.

Back