When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn rear drum brake hub

-
Shipping
$15
Zipcode
I tried personal messaging yesterday to let BFGforme know I accepted his offer. I have not heard back. Are you out? Notagamerguy, are you in at $250?

This has been a confusing experience. I don't know what BFGforme meant by saying he was done (done bidding or withdrawing prior bids?) and I don't know what to do with the info coasterbrakejunkie1969 just sent me. What I really want to know his does anyone want to buy this hub and how much are they willing to pay.

My offer still stands....but I'm plenty willing to be patient for others to reply. I imagine the last 2 guys are out after that bidding war...and 24hr rule relieves them of being held to their bids.

I appreciate your offer but, at $75 it is still no deal. Not sure what regular spoke holes measure, but these are 3.1 mm.

Last edited:
Give @BFGforme more time i believe hes in a western time zone. hes the one who won the auction. He really wanted it for how he was bidding for it.

Back