When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SCHWINN REPORTERS

-

WES PINCHOT

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I HAVE A COLLECTION OF COPIES OF 71 SCHWINN REPORTERS
FROM 1952 THRU 1960.
I HAVE TO DECIDE WHETHER TO OFFER THEM YEAR BY YEAR
OR AS A LOT. UNFORTUNATELY I AM MISSING A FEW OF THEM.
ANY THOUGHTS, PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT:[email protected]
THANKS,
WES

Probably do better selling the individually.

Seem to bring about 20 each from what I've seen on ebay

THANKS BOB,
MY COPIES ARE XEROX FULL SIZE SCHWINN REPORTERS.
I LOOKED AT THE DATA IN ARTICLES BEING MORE IMPORTANT
THAN ACTUALLY OWNING THE ORIGINALS. A SET OF ALL ORIGINALS
WERE SOLD FOR OVER $1,000. BY JIM HURD OF BICYCLE MUSEUM OF AMERICA
ALMOST 25 YEARS AGO. TOO MUCH FOR A BICYCLE COLLECTORS POCKETS.

It is a shame to split them up. Call me and we will talk. We know a guy, Jim Owen, who filmed the Schwinn factory months before it closed. We need that on DVD. Ray Spangler

It is a shame to split them up. Call me and we will talk. We know a guy, Jim Owen, who filmed the Schwinn factory months before it closed. We need that on DVD. Ray Spangler

What more do you know about the Schwinn factory film? Can't find anything but a 1 minute video on the web.

Thanks!

ANYONE ELSE WITH SUGGESTION?
IS EBAY MY NEXT OPTION?

Unfortunately I don't think eBay is an option. While you can sell original works of copyrighted material that you own, eBay does not permit the selling of copies as that would not be legal: https://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/copyrights.html

Any such auction would likely be shut down, and from the wording on the link I posted it might even result in account suspension. I mean think about it, If not people would be out of control selling copies of books, DVDs, CDs, catalogs, manuals, software, etc.

Back