When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Reproduction Fenders 2 Sets B6 with built in light and Balloon with Springer Fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Eric Day

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi, I have some fender sets I bought from ebay and have decided not to use. I bought them from the ebay seller Bicyclebones.

I have two very good quality Schwinn approved reproduction fender sets for sale.

One is the B6 fenders, similar to Phantom except they get painted instead of stainless or "chrome". I have a metal light cover and glass lens and good quality battery tray for the fenders. Also includes the fender braces.

Second set is just 1950's ish Schwinn Balloon tire heavyweight fenders for springer forks with braces.

Will get some pictures posted soon.

In the meantime you can go to ebay and check out the fenders in the bicyclebones store. These are the exact ones I actually bought from him.

ok, no offers allowed so $260 for the complete B6 set and $140 for the balloon springer set.

Last edited:
Hey there, since you have just a few posts I'm gonna guess you don't know about the "prices mandatory" thing here on the Cabe. Some folks get pretty fussy about people taking offers....

Reactions: mrg
Back