When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Resurrection

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

deepsouth

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_20170508_120336132.jpg
IMG_20170508_121044744.jpg
IMG_20170717_150419252.jpg
IMG_20170717_150152290.jpg
These are two Schwinn's I picked up on vacation in Florida earlier this year. They were in pretty sad shape. Nothing like a little time and money to bring them back from the dead. I still need to get a seat for the B6
Are they perfect restorations? Absolutely not. Are they fun to ride? Hell yeah!!! The boys is a 1949 and the girls is a 1953. When I brought them back to the vacation rental house everyone kinda raised their eyebrows. The first photos are what they saw. The second set is what I saw. Hopefully, they will live another 60+ years.

View attachment 646025 View attachment 646026 View attachment 646027 View attachment 646028 These are two Schwinn's I picked up on vacation in Florida earlier this year. They were in pretty sad shape. Nothing like a little time and money to bring them back from the dead. I still need to get a seat for the B6
Are they perfect restorations? Absolutely not. Are they fun to ride? Hell yeah!!! The boys is a 1949 and the girls is a 1953. When I brought them back to the vacation rental house everyone kinda raised their eyebrows. The first photos are what they saw. The second set is what I saw. Hopefully, they will live another 60+ years.
theres a good guy in monrovia that could prolly fix u up with a seat!!

Wow they look amAzing!! That b6 may be one of my favorites! Love the custom paint scheme!!

very nice, I am putting the same bike together as the white/black one... 1949 as well. mine has a springer, But I think I may change it to the fork you have.

very nice, I am putting the same bike together as the white/black one... 1949 as well. mine has a springer, But I think I may change it to the fork you have.
My plan originally was to convert to a springer with a forebrake. I changed my mind and decided to go with a low or no option bike. The only option this bike has would be a reverse paint scheme. I love the heavily optioned bikes, but, I wanted something different.

Back