When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Rim brake cable

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great. Ya The reflector is about the only thing I need. Give me a call. I'll check with UPS as far as shipping goes. If It's cheap to ship I can cover.

Ok cool I can pay you whenever. I’m building a B 6 next after I finish my phantom. I have a 58’ that someone rattle canned it black and I was able to scrap it off without too much damage just have to wet sand it out and touch up the pin striping. Not sure what color I want to paint it the frame was rusted/small pitting on the top bar and the back so I have to have it blasted then prime and paint. Can’t wait! So let me know and I’ll PayPal you the $$$ Thanks again I appreciate it very much!!

Ok cool I can pay you whenever. I’m building a B 6 next after I finish my phantom. I have a 58’ that someone rattle canned it black and I was able to scrap it off without too much damage just have to wet sand it out and touch up the pin striping. Not sure what color I want to paint it the frame was rusted/small pitting on the top bar and the back so I have to have it blasted then prime and paint. Can’t wait! So let me know and I’ll PayPal you the $$$ Thanks again I appreciate it very much!!
David- I sent that brake assy to you. UPS was like $12. I'm going to try to message you.

Back