When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn S7 Rims

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Good day, and Happy Holidays...

I am looking for a pair of ORIGINAL Schwinn S7 rims. They are for a 26” 1959 Schwinn Corvette. I’ll be transferring the existing hubs and spokes during the restoration but the rims are junk. One is cracked and the other has peeling chrome.

They need to be chrome, with NO dents, flat spots, cracks, peeling chrome, etc. I’m looking for 5-8 out of 10. The bike is cleaning up very well so I’m hoping to find some rims to match.

I have these rims. They are straight, no dents, they have a little silver paint on them and a little rust. They might be in good enough condition for your bike.

IMG_20200102_123537.jpg

IMG_20200102_123548.jpg

I have these rims. They are straight, no dents, they have a little silver paint on them and a little rust. They might be in good enough condition for your bike.

View attachment 1117814

View attachment 1117815

Are any of them center stamped? My front is not as bad as I thought, I think it will clean up OK, I will use same methods I used on my blue Radiobike. The rear is definitely SCRAP, cracked, dented, and smashed. The rear is center stamped, the front is not. Veddy interesting...

Back