When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Sales Register

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

marching_out

Finally riding a big boys bike
Wasn't sure where to post this but I thought the Schwinners would appreciate it. Picked this up on an online auction. I was born in 1966 so it makes it a little more special. This was never used. It might have been more interesting if it had but that's OK...enjoy!

IMG_1388.JPG

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

I'd love to find a pre war stack of those! Oh the questions that could be answered. V/r Shawn

Yeah, or a 1949 version.
That could possibly answer the question in the other thread about model designations.
I bet the 49 sales register lists any Phantoms sold that year as a model B607.

I believe a '49 sales register may not list a Phantom model in the back but the entry would probably indicate "Phantom". Speaking of that how about one of these from '55 showing an entry for a boys Phantom in blue! I'm sure there are other years that would offer us additional insights. I believe that Phil Marshall had some of these from the late 30's that he used to help establish the pre war Schwinn numbers. V/r Shawn

Back