When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn sales west bag # 57856 end caps??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
LOL, I read things I have posted, and I'm surprised how things "auto correct". I wish I had adopted the digital technology sooner, rather than how long I fought it.

John
Have you dealt with a washing machine with digital technology yet? Just doing a load of dirty laundry will drive you up the wall and you'll have to read a manual and spend hours finding out how to make sure your underwear comes out clean. You have to override all the default settings. 🤣

Have you dealt with a washing machine with digital technology yet? Just doing a load of dirty laundry will drive you up the wall and you'll have to read a manual and spend hours finding out how to make sure your underwear comes out clean. You have to override all the default settings. 🤣
Yike's! I have not figured out Smart TV's yet. Now your telling me my socks are going to be stiff. Life used to be so easy. LOL

John

My son gave me a smart TV. It's pretty dumb. When it's turned on, it says 'no signal'. So I swear at it profusely and after about 30 seconds, I have a signal.

Kevin

Your correct. At some point they shifted over from the "threaded in" dust cap style to the "pressed in" style as shown in the parts find.

John

Ahh, yes, but Schwinn had been using a press fit pedal end cap clear back in 1938.
7B6435CF-0F1B-44C3-B182-D78239C4446A.jpeg

C5FEF2BD-61AB-4464-9D8C-BB029AC897CE.jpeg

Only these end caps had the cool AS logo!
😎

Ahh, yes, but Schwinn had been using a press fit pedal end cap clear back in 1938.
View attachment 2047249

View attachment 2047256
Only these end caps had the cool AS logo!
😎
I bet you have to think twice about taking those N.O.S. pedals out of their original box and mounting the on that pristine original Paramount Tourist? The Schwinn pedals look a lot like Campanolo Pista Pedals with rubber blocks added.

John

Back