When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Seat Painting

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wayne Adam

I live for the CABE
If you have a good Schwinn vinyl seat but the white is shot, I can repaint the white for you. I will clean and treat the color area, then mask out and spray the white nose, and I hand paint the "S" better than original. This white paint will not chip crack or peel, and there are no runs drips or errors. I can also repaint your white grips.
Just putting this out there. If interested, it is $40.00 for the seat, and $10.00 for the grips, you pay the shipping both ways. I have been using this vinyl paint for many years on high end classic car interiors. If interested, PM me.
Thanks, Wayne

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0871.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

IMG_1045.JPG

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1047.JPG

good job.... would black work on oil cloth seats all faded out?? i can send you one to try
alan

Cripple,
Yes, I can do your seat, I have black, various shades of light and dark tan, dark blue and reds.
Wayne

If you have a good Schwinn vinyl seat but the white is shot, I can repaint the white for you. I will clean and treat the color area, then mask out and spray the white nose, and I hand paint the "S" better than original. This white paint will not chip crack or peel, and there are no runs drips or errors. I can also repaint your white grips.
Just putting this out there. If interested, it is $40.00 for the seat, and $10.00 for the grips, you pay the shipping both ways. I have been using this vinyl paint for many years on high end classic car interiors. If interested, PM me.
Thanks, Wayne

View attachment 769475

View attachment 769477

View attachment 769478

View attachment 769479

View attachment 769480

View attachment 769481
Do you still repaint seats?

Back