When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Speedster?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
Hi folks,

This is my future project for something to knock around on 'til a better cruiser ride comes along.

18.5" frame (from seat lug to center of crank arm) - serial number on LR dropout is J156657 which I believes translates to 9/26/1961.

Its been rattle canned twice but I think it was Radiant Red originally.

My thoughts are it was a red Speedster...yes/no?

I know the wheelbase is a bit shorter than it originally was but I have the cure for that ;)

SS1.jpg

SS2.jpg

SS3.jpg

If you check inside the top bracket (the fork tube), the bottom bracket (the crank housing) or the seat post tube the original color may still be present. But judging by your nice setup in the photo, you probably already know that... ;)

Last edited:
I can read the chain guard screening underneath the blue and green paint. It says Tiger. :p

If you check inside the top bracket (the fork tube), the bottom bracket (the crank housing) or the seat post tube the original color may still be present. But judging by your nice setup in the photo, you probably already know that... ;)
Well ya never know with the bikemonkey...thanks!

Back