When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn springer fork back for sale, my loss your gain...

-

Saving Tempest

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
For reference, this is the ad I bought it from... https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/schwinn-springer-fork.104761/post-683490

IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

I haven't touched anything in the bad or opened it. What is here is what was sent.

I'm in Ontario, Oregon 97914 and I decided to leave Darla as is so I'm offering this as surplus here for $45 plus actual shipping.

Don't forget that I need your complete address to estimate shipping and I only accept USPS postal money orders.

I have two members in line, you included and let me emphasize that when I have to estimate shipping, I have to ask for a street address or shipping address because USPS and other carriers tend to ask for it as they have can have zones within a city and the shipping amount can differ even within a city or region.

It's fair that I give those who follow my instructions the first shot. I gave the original seller the right to buy it back first and they didn't need it. I got a message just after midnight and I'm waiting to hear back from them, then my respondent here. For now I'll mark it PENDING and if things change I'll get ahold of the others that responded PRIOR TO THIS POST.

And to make sure you know, I got this for my 1954 straightbar Hornet, not a B6 or other cantilevered Schwinn. I have no idea if it works for those, I'm just selling spares that I got and found I wouldn't be using or need and it's not a business for me, it's a hobby for myself and occasionally family and friends. You have to know if that works.

Okay. it should be close to being in the hands of it's new owner, Old Psychle...it was sent earlier this week.

Back