When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn Stewart Warner bicycle speedometer parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Here is a nice group of speedo parts and drives. There are 3 cables measuring 26' with a 26 1/2" inner cable. There are 2 extra inner 26 1/2 " cables included and a swell handlebar bracket. See pics.

ALL items have issues. One metal one seems to bind at the wheel end as it turns. It made a noise at the wheel even after lubrication, so I changed it to another cable/drive. Perhaps it can be fixed? A display bike would benefit, or remove the inner cable for a rider without the operation at the head

The other metal drive runs smooth but the NUT ( round ferrule) at the speedo end is too large for standard Stewart Warner threaded heads? Crazy....... I thought it's maybe for another ( auto?) application, but it sure looks "bicycle" to me. Maybe someone can solve that mystery, or use it.

The plastic coated drive cable came with the repro triangle S/W "Clipper" yellow face plane/boat and works, but the metal cover sleeve at the speedo end has pulled away from the plastic/metal end, an easy fix, but I can no longer use it. It comes with the fabric internal wheel at hub end and basket with all 3 of the attaching pads and bolts seen.

The Schwinn speedometer head looks great but the needle jumps when hooked up, and it has the typical repair at the back from being over tightened/cracked at one time. The plastic bezel comes off easy. Maybe a quick fix for a talented speedo guy?

You get it all for the low price of $25.00 PAYPAL Family/Friend. My reputation on Ebay ( 15 years nsuser, 100% POS FB) and the Cabe should give you the confidence to willingly share your money with me in exchange for some almost useless parts and contribute to the empty hole I call my financial portfolio ( beer fund).

I will ship from Winnipeg Canada to the lower 48 States and Canada for about $10.00. I can quote an exact price if you supply a ZIP or Postal code. Cheers, and thanks for looking. Bob

P1010006.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010011.JPG

P1010012.JPG

P1010013.JPG

Last edited:
Back