When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn/Stewart Warner crossbar Speedo

-

Gnarlymarley

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am looking for the cable bracket and drive gear for my Schwinn/Stewart Warner crossbar speedo.

EB37BF10-44A1-4C25-A582-84B02F123504.png

Is the bike in the picture yours? If so, can we see a full bike picture? Looks pretty sweet.
It is as of yesterday. 41 Ace complete minus the rack. Came with the crossbar speedo. Bought this time capsule from the original owner.
It popped up on marketplace for $50. I jumped all over it and snagged it. After talking with the family about the history of the bike I gave them $500. they were quite surprised. I love the front and rear drums with the freewheel.
here is a bad photo. I already have it pulled apart for a heavy cleaning and overhaul.

fullsizeoutput_d69.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_d67.jpeg

0wAVBbeKSpiB3aRn9yLFoA.jpg

Congrats that's a great bike!
It is as of yesterday. 41 Ace complete minus the rack. Came with the crossbar speedo. Bought this time capsule from the original owner.
It popped up on marketplace for $50. I jumped all over it and snagged it. After talking with the family about the history of the bike I gave them $500. they were quite surprised. I love the front and rear drums with the freewheel.
here is a bad photo. I already have it pulled apart for a heavy cleaning and overhaul.

View attachment 1420069

View attachment 1420070

View attachment 1420071

View attachment 1420069

View attachment 1420070

View attachment 1420071
I'm speechless!

Back