When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Sting Ray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

biker

I live for the CABE
Looks like there is a Schwinn Sting Ray hidden in here. Tough to see. Any idea on the year?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz2021-1...jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgiant.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say 1970 to 1973. It has a red seat, which didn't come around until 1969, and the slimmer bars, which started in 1970. If you had a picture with the shifter or the pedals I could pin it down a little more.

The bike to the right looks to perhaps be a Cinelli Vigorelli, no slouch of an aluminum track bike from the late aughts, early 10s.
The bike to the far left looks to be another fixie of some flavor. With the board, track bikes and Fastback? I'd be falling over myself to get to this storage shed sale!

Last edited:
Red Deluxe seat was indeed an accessory. This bike is a J-39 model more than likely came out of the box with a silver glo and no fenders. At some point the seat was changed, possibly a dealer or customer upgrade.

Back