When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn Stingray GREY GHOST seat near mint condition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

stingrayjoe

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Please PM direct with all questions comments or concerns. Do not post them here! Thanks

This is an original 1970's Schwinn factory replacement saddle I just had striped. This is not a restored seat. This is not a recovered seat. This is not a Pete seat. This is a factory over the counter Schwinn replacement seat with a new stripe painted on.The cover had come loose on one side so the bottom pan was removed and the material was sprayed with adhesive and was tightly re-secured into place. The replacement seats did not come with a reflector tab so as not to puncture the other seats in the box during shipping. This is a must to complete your original unrestored bike or to make your restored bike look period correct. Asking $275. shipped in the lower 48 USA.

DSCN6049.JPG

DSCN6050.JPG

DSCN6052.JPG

DSCN6053.JPG

DSCN6054.JPG

DSCN6055.JPG

DSCN6056.JPG

DSCN6059.JPG

DSCN6060.JPG

DSCN6058.JPG

Please PM direct with all questions comments or concerns. Do not post them here! Thanks

This is an original 1970's Schwinn factory replacement saddle I just had striped. This is not a restored seat. This is not a recovered seat. This is not a Pete seat. This is a factory over the counter Schwinn replacement seat with a new stripe painted on.The cover had come loose on one side so the bottom pan was removed and the material was sprayed with adhesive and was tightly re-secured into place. The replacement seats did not come with a reflector tab so as not to puncture the other seats in the box during shipping. This is a must to complete your original unrestored bike or to make your restored bike look period correct. Asking $275. shipped in the lower 48 USA.

View attachment 651403

View attachment 651404

View attachment 651405

View attachment 651406

View attachment 651407

View attachment 651408

View attachment 651409

View attachment 651410

View attachment 651411

View attachment 651417
Joe, im interested in the seat and new to site. Havent found the direct message option. Can you message me please?
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back