When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn stingray klunker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

LarzBahrs

Finally riding a big boys bike
Been collecting parts for a while for this build. 1973 5spd frame-supposedly a krate but doubt it. Ashtabula stamped forks and stem. 69 dated wheelset- Steel drop center araya hoops laced to 28 hole arai drum brakes- currently running a 4 speed cluster soon to be 5. Mx loafer. Have almost all of the parts- just needing a chainguard and thumbshifter then it's to get the frame and bars painted.
IMG_20180225_141418.jpg

What is the chain guard you need for that jewel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been collecting parts for a while for this build. 1973 5spd frame-supposedly a krate but doubt it. Ashtabula stamped forks and stem. 69 dated wheelset- Steel drop center araya hoops laced to 28 hole arai drum brakes- currently running a 4 speed cluster soon to be 5. Mx loafer. Have almost all of the parts- just needing a chainguard and thumbshifter then it's to get the frame and bars painted. View attachment 760840

Reminds me of one I've had sitting in the shed for sometime now , just sold the frame .

20180225_145042.jpg

Been collecting parts for a while for this build. 1973 5spd frame-supposedly a krate but doubt it. Ashtabula stamped forks and stem. 69 dated wheelset- Steel drop center araya hoops laced to 28 hole arai drum brakes- currently running a 4 speed cluster soon to be 5. Mx loafer. Have almost all of the parts- just needing a chainguard and thumbshifter then it's to get the frame and bars painted. View attachment 760840
Bitchin'!

Back