When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Stingray or Cruiser kickstands

-
Price
Zipcode

10~18kustoms

Wore out three sets of tires already!
These kickstands are probably Schwinn repops from the late 90's era. The longer stand is 10" from bend to bend and matches the kickstand length and bend of my older late 60's- early 70's Stingrays. I'm guessing they might be from the Black Friday bike stock. The shorter stand is 8 1/2" - 9" bend to bend. I have no idea what bike these are for. possibly a Stingray Jr. or Pixie? $20 each shipped USPS Priority mail US 48 only, additional stands $10. Paypal. Specify long or short when PMing. I have a couple of each.

Update. I just checked, and there are no part numbers stamped on the back of these repops, like the originals have. I also just compared the stands to a couple of older 26" Schwinn cruisers I have and the longer stand also matched the length and bend. I currently don't own any of the newer Repop Schwinns like the Cruiser 7's or 4's or Krate repops etc. But searching pictures some of them seem to also have the black plastic tip on them. I don't have a 24' Schwinn to compare the shorter stand to but could be what they go to. So if you need a replacement, and don't mind a repop these could be a cheap alternative. Just measure first to see if they will work for your application. Also, the plastic tip is easily removed for a less repop look.

Only 1 long, and 2 short left.

Last edited:
Back